Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Finally!!

Went through all my retreat goodies!!  I've been in a funk for the past week but I'm out of it.
I got out all my retreat goodies and remembered what a great time we had.  What fun!!

I put pictures in my Halloween bag book for my sister...it turned out really, really cute!!

Looking forward to our Christmas Crop time at the CH!

Can you believe Christmas is only 31 days away!!  Thanksgiving is only 2 days away!!

BTW, I'm thankful for all my "new" scrapbook buddies!

Love you all!
Melissa

4 comments:

Debbie H said...

I always look forward to the next scrappy event to get me through one more day. Miss you all adn thankful for you all, can't believe the holidays are here, I am so not ready. Done with work now until Friday, time to make stuffing and pie. Can't think about Christmas until at least the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your new scrappy friends love you and thankful for you too!! Can't wait to scrap again.

Lisa said...

I am thankful for all my "new" scrapbooking buddies as well as all my "old" ones too!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. After stuffing my face on Thursday, I will spend the rest of the weekend crafting, taking a Copic class, maybe a little shopping, and definitely doing some paperwork!! Headed home in a couple of hours to go to 2 different dinners!! Again, Happy Thanksgiving!!

Chelle said...

does anyone have any great new recipe from the holiday that we must have/try for all the Christmas potlucks we have to go to?

btw Melissa I'm glad you are my new buddy.

and would anyone care if I spent some time working on my fleece blankets this weekend, i know that isn't scrappy but that is what I need to get done for the holiday