Saturday, January 22, 2011

Long time no post???

Yes, I have been lazy in updating the blog.  Describes my overall feeling of January!!!!  Lazy.  Dreary. Sleepy...but then again, I'm always sleepy.

I got four new Cricut cartridges in the mail!  Sunshine in a box!  Three of them are not available to link to my Gypsy yet.  :-(  Oh well...they are Spring themes so I'm sure it won't be long.

OK Debbie Harris...I'm waiting for some instructions!!  Also, I was at HL today and they had the Hearts folder for the Cuttlebug.  I bought one and they had several left.  $5.99

Hope you are all doing well during the winter blue months.  Honestly, I'm doing better this year then I do most years.

Angie...almost finished knitting the sweater!!  Working on the last sleeve tonight... if I can only sew it together correctly after that!  I'll have to go visit the ladies at Craft Hands!!!

1 comment:

Debbie H said...

update your Gypsy, girl. That spring cartridge has been there for awhile (like before Christmas). I think there may be a new one right now with the cartridges released last week, but I can't try it until the weekend (FAP). Did find my heart folder at Michaels in Lebanon on Saturday, and I had a coupon, so I am good, thanks!